2013 Annual Meeting Housing is now open!
Book online | Fax form to 703-631-6288 | Call Housing at 866-871-5085
View the hotel map and prices below. For more detailed information on each property register online.
Register for the meeting first and continue directly to housing to have your information pre-populated into the housing system. Hotel reservations must be made through APHA Housing Services in order to confirm discounted rates in the APHA block and to take advantage of complimentary shutte bus service.
A credit card guarantee is required with each reservation. Credit cards are used for guarantee only and will not be charged in advance unless the reservation is not cancelled 72 hours prior to arrival date or is not cancelled at all.
Beware of Housing Scams - J Spargo and Associates is the official housing vendor for the APHA Annual Meeting. It has come to our attention that other companies are contacting our exhibitors and attendees. DO NOT book with any vendor other than J Spargo and Associates or use links or forms other than those that come from APHA directly.
Additional Housing Information
- Roommate Locator - Attendees have the option to search for a roommate or register as a potential roommate in an effort to share hotel rooms/expenses. Register or search the Roommate Locator to find a roommate.
- Guide to Section Location - Sections, SPIGs, Caucuses and Forums are assigned to a single property. View the location of our components sessions and events.
- Shuttle Bus - Complimentary shuttle service will be provided between APHA hotels and the convention center with the exception of the hotels within walking distance.
- Hotel Accessibility Survey (PDF)
- Hotel Environmental Survey (PDF)
- All hotels in Boston are smoke free
- Cancellation Policy - All hotel cancelations must be made in writing to APHA no later than 5 p.m. EST, October 24. Email cancellations to firstname.lastname@example.org or cancel online. After October 25 contact the hotel directly to cancel or modify reservations. If a reservation is cancelled less than 72 hours from the confirmed arrival or not cancelled at all, the hotel will charge a penalty equal to one night of room and tax charges.
||Boston Marriott Copley Place
||110 Hungtington Ave.
||Boston Park Plaza
||50 Park Plaza at Arlington St.
||120 Huntington Ave.
||Courtyard by Marriott Boston Tremont
||275 Tremont St.
||DoubleTree Hotel Boston Downtown
||821 Washington St.
||Fairmont Copley Plaza*
||138 St. James St.
||Hilton Boston Financial District*
||89 Broad St.
||Hyatt Regency Boston Downtown
||One Avenue de Lafayette
||510 Atlantic Ave.
||Loews Boston Back Bay*
||350 Stuart St.
||220 Huntington Ave.
||Omni Parker House*
||60 School St.
||Renaissance Boston Waterfront*
||606 Congress St.
||1 Seaport Ln.
||Westin Boston Waterfront*
||425 Summer St.
||Westin Copley Place
||10 Huntington Ave.
* Indicates Union Property