Explore the Public Health Expo
Network with attendees while perusing a comprehensive exposition featuring more than 600 booths of information, state of the art products and services geared towards public health professionals. The APHA Public Health Expo was selected as one of the top 250 Trade Shows of 2013. A must see!
Plan Your Visit
Browse the Public Health Expo Floor plan using the Virtual Expo. Search for exhibitors by name, product/service and keyword. Create a My Expo profile to save information about the booths you want to visit.
Public Health Expo Hours:
Sunday Nov. 16, 2014 - 2:00 p.m.-5:30 p.m.
Monday Nov. 17, 2014 - 9:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Tuesday Nov. 18, 2014 - 9:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Wednesday Nov. 19, 2014 - 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Visit the Poster Sessions located in the back of the Hall.
- Attend a 45 minute session in the Exhibitor Theatre to gain in-depth knowledge of the products and services exhibitors are excited to share with you.
- Learn about the newest advances and best practices from national and international organizations and companies.
- Compare relevant products and services in one convenient location.
- Network with peers and colleagues
- Discover APHA's member groups and mingle with Section and Special Interest Group leaders in the Section/SPIG Pavilion
- Download the APHA mobile app (available this fall) for access to the Passport to Prizes game. Visit 20 exhibitors on the trail. Complete your electronic passport to be eligible to win one of many prizes.
- Connect with your peers at the Electronic Information Center. Take advantage of computers available for attendees to search the Online Program or Virtual Expo or to acces email and the internet.
Student Visit Day - On Wednesday, Nov 19, students are invited to attend the Public Health Expo free of charge. This unique opportunity allows students to network, explore and discover the rewards of a career in public health. Note: this does not include admission to scientific sessions.
Check back in September for registration link.
Everything APHA, located in the center of the Public Health Expo, is your complete source for APHA information.
- APHA Press - purchase APHA publications, attend book signings, buy your official public health t-shirts, merchandise and more. All meeting attendees can take advantage of the APHA member discount.
- Public Health CareerMart CareerDay - The perfect opportunity for employers and job seekers to meet face-to-face. Prior to the meeting, employers can post job announcements online and reserve interview booths for onsite interviews. Job seekers can post resumes online and sign up for a private career coaching session with a professional career coach (extra charges apply).
- APHA Membership - check out the online membership directory, correct your membership record and talk with APHA membership staff directly.
- Section/SPIG Pavilion - Interact with Section and Special Primary Interest Group leaders.
Does your organization want to be part of the largest public health exposition. Space is going fast! Book your booth today.