Annual Meeting Program Highlights
American Public Health Association 141st Annual Meeting & Exposition
Boston, MA • November 2-6, 2013
With more than 1,000 cutting edge scientific sessions, 700 booths of information and state-of-the-art public health products and services, and hundreds of social events the APHA Annual Meeting is the prominent event for learning and networking within the public health field.
- Public Health Exposition - Discover 700 booths of the latest products and services at the APHA Public Health Exposition. Access poster sessions and the Electronic Information Center. Visit Everything APHA and the Exhibitor Theatre for in-depth information.
- Mix and Mingle Lounge - Take advantage of free WiFi and computers in the Electronic Information Cneter. Charge your phone, grab a bite to eat or simply relax between sessions.
- Public Health Awards Reception and Ceremony - Join your colleagues to recognize the recipients of APHA's prestigious awards.
- Ticketed Food Functions - Purchase tickets to a number of special breakfasts, lunches and dinners. A great opportunity for networking, learning and a little fun.
- Social Hours - Meet with friends old and new at events sponsored by Sections, SPIGs, Caucuses and Forums or by Related Organizations.