Public Health Exposition
Exhibit at APHA
Current Exhibitors Only
Don't miss the largest and most comprehensive public health exhibit featuring more than 700 booths of information, state-of-the-art products, and services geared towards public health professionals. The APHA Public Health Expo was selected as one of the top 250 Trade Shows of 2012.
Plan Your Visit
Browse the Public Health Expo Floor plan using the Virtual Expo. Search for exhibitors by name, product/service and keyword. Create a My Expo profile to save information about the booths you want to visit.
The 141st Public Health Expo will be located in the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center Hall A/B1.
Public Health Expo Hours are:
||November 3, 2013
||2:00 pm -- 5:30 pm |
||November 4, 2013
||9:30 am -- 5:30 pm |
||November 5, 2013
||9:30 am -- 5:30 pm |
||November 6, 2013
||8:30 am -- 12:30 pm |
Reasons to attend the Public Health Expo
- Network with peers and colleagues
- Compare relevant products and services in one convenient location.
- Learn about the newest advances and best practices from national and international organizations and companies.
- Visit the Poster Sessions located in the back of the Hall.
- Take part in the Exhibitor Theatre to gain in-depth knowledge of the products and services APHA exhibitors have to share.
- Publishers Row is the place to preview the latest text and reference books.
- Find new technology at the Technology Aisle.
- Visit the 20 exhibitors on the Passport to Prizes trail. Fill your passport to be eligible to win one of many prizes.
Everything APHA, located in the center of the Public Health Expo, is your complete source for APHA information.
- APHA Membership -check out the online membership directory, correct your membership record and talk with APHA membership staff directly.
Section/SPIG Pavilion - Interact with Section and Special Primary Interest Group leaders.
Public Health CareerMart CareerDay - The perfect opportunity for employers and job seekers to meet face-to-face. Prior to the meeting, employers can post job announcements online and reserve interview booths for onsite interviews. Job seekers can post resumes online and sign up for a private career coaching session with a professional career coach (these are paid sessions). For additional information please go to Public Health CareerDay.
- Electronic Information Center - Take advantage of computers available for useto search the Online Program or Virtual Expo or to acces email and the internet.
- APHA Press - purchase APHA publications, attend book signings, buy your official public health t-shirts, merchandise and more. All meeting attendees can take advantage of the APHA member discount.
Be Part of the APHA Expo
Booth space for the 2013 Annual Meeting is now available! Reserve a space today.