The Epidemiology Section fosters epidemiologic research and science-based public health practice and serves as a conduit between the epidemiologic research community and users of scientific information for the development, implementation and evaluation of policies affecting the public's health.
We are building a better APHA. Check back often to see how we’re expanding and improving our Section’s Web pages.
Howell Sasser, PhD
Oscar Alleyne, DrPH
Chair of Membership Committee and Communications Committee
Program Committee Chair
Nico Rizzo, PhD
Short on time? Consider other ways to be more involved in our Section:
- Respond to an advocacy alert.
- Post field-related information or opportunities on your online community/listserv.
- Write an article for our Section's News & Events page.
- Encourage a colleague to join APHA.
- Review abstracts.
- Join a committee (advocacy, communication, membership, etc.)
Contact Cherise Charleswell to learn more.