The online marketing intern will assist in planning and executing online marketing campaigns across email, web and social media platforms in support of member retention, new membership acquisition, publication sales, education and awareness campaigns, and advocacy activities.
This internship offers an excellent opportunity to learn fundamental marketing skills and apply them in the emerging social media environment.
- Interface with all departments across the organization to understand their objectives and assist in the development of online campaign strategies
- Create/edit copy to be appropriate for online channels
- Design email and web page layouts
- Monitor activities on social media platforms including face book and linked-in ect.
- Analyze campaign results, develop summary reports and recommend improvements for the future
- excellent oral and written communication skills
- strong analytic skills - ability to sort through data and draw the right conclusions
- knowledge of/desire to learn marketing, advertising and social media
More about APHA Internships