Membership Marketing Internship
The intern will help with national marketing for existing and prospective members. The new campaigns will include print and online components.
Under the supervision of Membership staff, the intern will:
Qualified candidates will be pursuing a degree in marketing, communications and have:
- Identify target audiences for new marketing initiatives.
- Develop campaigns including messaging, incentives and segmenting.
- Work with Graphics/Web team to develop materials.
- Coordinate with print/mail firm, as needed.
- Implement tracking system to monitor campaigns.
- Provide regular status reports on marketing efforts.
- Extensive knowledge of social media.
- Interest in working in public health/with public health professionals.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
CONTACT INFORMATION: Membership Director Sara Miller
More about APHA Internships