The online marketing intern will help plan and execute online marketing campaigns across email, web and social media platforms in support of member retention, new membership acquisition, publication sales, education and awareness campaigns, and advocacy activities.
This internship offers an excellent opportunity to learn fundamental marketing skills and apply them in the emerging social media environment.
The intern will:
- Interact with all departments across the organization to understand their objectives and assist in the development of online campaign strategies.
- Create/edit copy to be appropriate for online channels.
- Design email and Web page layouts.
- Monitor activities on social media platforms including Facebook and LinkedIn, etc.
- Analyze campaign results, develop summary reports and recommend improvements for the future.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Have strong analytic skills (ability to sort through data and draw the right conclusions).
- Have knowledge of/desire to learn marketing, advertising and social media.
More about APHA Internships