APHA-SA: National Public Health Week Sub-Committee
Sub-committee Chairs: Nicole Cranley and Irene Reyes
Mission Statement:To lead the National Public Health Week (NPHW) Subcommittee and its organization and promotion of student activities as part of NPHW, the first week of April.
- Organize NPHW activities for students across the country to participate
- Prepare materials to support NPHW activities
- Promote NPHW activities
- Collaborate with APHA NPHW representative during planning and promotion process
- Collaborate with other organizations and agencies
- Collaborate with the APHA-SA Campus Liaisons during planning for NPHW, especially for Public Health Student Day (Friday of NPHW)
Become part of the committee and assist with creating the NPHW Toolkit, identifying activities for students to participate in nation-wide, hold NPHW events in your area, or become a Campus Liaison and be in charge of running NPHW on your campus! Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved.
The APHA-SA National Public Health Week Subcommittee is pleased to announce the two winners of our ROI 2013 Theme NPHW Essay Contest! Congratulations to our graduate student winner, Joanna Hirsch, of St. Louis University and undergraduate student winner, Juliet Rojas, of St. Olaf College.
Last updated 12/14/2013
2004 Student Guidebook; 2005 NPHW Student Toolkit; 2010 NPHW Student Toolkit; 2012 NPHW Student Toolkit; 2013APHAStudentToolKit.pdf