Travel and Housing
It's never too early to plan travel to the Annual Meeting. View the schedule of events to determine your dates of travel and lodging.
Travel to New Orleans
New Orleans is served by Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY). APHA has negotiated discounted travel fares with a number of airlines, Amtrak and Avis Car Rental for those traveling to the Meeting. International attendees should view visa information before making arrangements.
Travel to and from the Airport
APHA attendees can take advantage of discounted rates for shuttle transportation to and from Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY) on the Airport Shuttle. Make your advance reservation.
Travel around New Orleans
Housing is now open!
Select "book your hotel room" below to see detailed information about each property and reserve a room. Deadline to book housing is Oct. 24.
List of hotels and map
Register for the Annual Meeting first and seamlessly continue onto a pre-populated housing form.
Additional Housing Information
- Housing Form and Map (PDF)
- Guide to Section Location - Sections, SPIGs, Caucuses and Forums are assigned to a single property.
- Shuttle Bus - Complimentary shuttle service will be provided between APHA hotels and the Convention Center with the exception of the hotels within walking distance.
- Hotel Accessibility Survey (PDF)
- Hotel Environmental Survey (PDF)
- Cancellation Policy - Hotel cancellations must be made in writing to APHA Housing or through the housing site no later than 5 p.m. EST, Nov. 7. After Nov. 7 contact the hotel directly to cancel or modify reservations. If a reservation is cancelled less than 72 hours from the confirmed arrival or not cancelled at all, the hotel will charge a penalty equal to one night of room and tax charges.
Beware of Housing Scams - J Spargo and Associates is the official housing vendor for the APHA Annual Meeting. Each year, unauthorized housing companies have contacted our exhibitors and attendees to offer housing. DO NOT book with any vendor other than J Spargo and Associates or use links or forms other than those that come from APHA directly.