The following services are offered to make your experience as successful and productive as possible.
APHA services and offices will be located at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center.
Lobby A and B
- Registration and Program Pickup - Stop by registration to register for the meeting, pick up your final program and make changes to existing registrations. Registration will be open the following hours:
- Saturday/Sunday - 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Monday/Tuesday - 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday - 7:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Accessibility Booth - Staff will answer questions and faciliate requests pertaining to issues of access. Learn more about access services.
- International Booth - Staffed by APHA's International Section, this booth provides information for our international attendees.
- Housing Desk - For questions about your hotel room and stay stop by this desk
- Information Desk - Stop by the info desk for questions about the meetin gand the program. An information desk will also be located in the headquarter hotel.
- Activity Posting Center - Attendees are invited to post flyers or advertise meetings and events. Flyers cannot be distributed directly or hung on convention center walls.
Shuttle Desk - Complimentary shuttle service will be provided between the convention center and the official APHA Annual Meeting hotels. Stop by the desk for help and information.
Press Express - Purchase your APHA merchandise before the exhibit hall opens.
Great Hall Pre-Function Area
Everything APHA located in the Expo Hall
APHA Membership - Meet the APHA Membeship Department. The helpful staff can answer all your questions and update your membership information.
Section/SPIG Pavilion - Interact with Section and Special Primary Interest Group leaders.
Public Health CareerMart CareerDay -Employers and job seekers meet face-to-face. Job seekers can also take part in private career coaching sessions with professional career coaches.
Electronic Information Center - Computers are available for registered attendees to check email and view the Online Program and Virtual Expo.
APHA Press - purchase APHA publications, attend book signings, buy your official public health t-shirts, merchandise and more. All meeting attendees can take advantage of the APHA member discount.
In response to members' requests, a lactation lounge will be designated at the convention center and the headquarters hotel to enable mothers to nurse or pump in a comfortable and private area.